Liver is one of the most essential organs of the body as it takes part in several metabolic activities of the body. In the ayurvedic aspect, yakrit can be correlated with liver and pleeha can be interrelated with spleen. The functions of yakrit and peeha are believed to be intermingled and maintaining these two in a healthy state is very important for the overall health of the body. Yakrit Plihantak churna is a very wonderful formulation to enhance the condition of the liver and spleen. The Yakrit Plihantak churna helps to preserve the healthy state of the body by improving the condition of liver and spleen. It exhibits a number of health benefits which will be discussed in the following article.
Liver is the largest gland of the body with a weight of approx 1.5 kg. Liver plays a vital role in various processes of the body such as detoxification, synthesis of proteins, glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, production of hormones, clotting of blood, storage of vitamins and minerals, activation of enzymes and many more. Efforts should be made to maintain the liver in good health. The liver and spleen are correlated to yakrit and pleeha respectively in the ayurvedic concept. Yakrit along with pleeha are known to be the responsible behind the physiology of formation and maturation of blood cells. It is also responsible for the pitta dosha levels in the body. Pitta is responsible for numerous activities such as digestion, converting rasa dhatu into rakta, immune system, intelligence, etc. Hence, any disturbance in this results in hindrance to the overall health of the body.
Liver – Health and Diseases
Liver is a reddish brown in colour and its shape resembles a wedge. Diseases of the liver can be inherited or can be caused by viruses, alcohol, medicines, obesity etc. Liver diseases can be caused by a variety of factors which can damage the liver. There could be various presenting features depending on the body type of the patient and condition of the disease. Some of the most common clinical features or symptoms could be indigestion, constipation, itching of skin, chronic fatigue, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, dark colour of urine, pale stool coloured stools or bloody stools, increased tendency to bruises, swelling in legs and ankles, abdominal pain and heaviness, etc. There are various types of liver diseases such as jaundice, fatty liver, liver fibrosis and liver cirrhosis, etc. The various types of liver diseases deteriorate the health of the liver and need proper medical attention and management. Yakrit Plihantak churna helps in herbal treatment for liver diseases and manage this concern as it contains natural herbs such as Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), etc.
Planet Ayurveda prepares medicinal formulations that contain natural herbs beneficial for the health of the body. Planet Ayurveda is preparing Yakrit plihantak churna containing natural herbs such as Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), etc which are manufactured using authentic ways and provide great results in improving liver and spleen health. All the herbal products manufactured here are free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colours and fillers. These products are hundred percent natural and are formulated by MD Ayurvedic doctors with deep knowledge of Ayurveda and many years of experience. The formulations are prepared strictly according to the procedures described in the samhitas (classical texts) and therefore are very effective in promoting the health of the patient and managing the diseased state effectively.
Yakrit Plihantak Churna
The yakrit plihantak churna prepared by planet ayurveda contains a combination of natural and beneficial ayurvedic herbs such as Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Makoy (Solanum indicum), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Kaasni (Cichorium intybus), Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea), and Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). The ingredients are described as follows:
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) – It is ushna i.e. hot in potency and is useful in managing fever, jaundice and liver diseases. It is known to be an effective yakrit uttejaka i.e. it helps to stimulate the cells of the liver. Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) helps to pacify the excessive pitta and kapha dosha from the body. Hence, ultimately leads to the improvement in the health of the liver. It is effective in various other health conditions also such as skin disorders, worm infestations, malaria, fever, digestion related difficulties, etc.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) – It is very beneficial in managing the aggravated pitta dosha and aids in balancing liver enzymes also. It is also useful in balancing the blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels in the body. Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) helps to balance the kapha and pitta dosha levels in the body. It can also be used in many other diseases such as obesity, gallstones, uterine fibroid, asthma, hypothyroidism, etc.
- Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri) – Bhumi amla possess a variety of medicinal properties such as hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antiviral properties. It is known to balance the pitta levels of the body. Bhumi amla helps to detoxify the liver and aids in reversing the damage caused to the liver. It is very effective in managing a variety of liver conditions.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum) – Makoy helps to balance the levels of all the three dosha of the body. It contains rejuvenating properties as it is an effective rasayan agent. Hence, it helps to improve the health of all the organs of the body.
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) – Punarnava helps in reducing swelling due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective in detoxification of the body. Punarnava is an excellent diuretic, and hence also helpful in managing the condition of high blood pressure. It is useful in anaemia and various liver conditions.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) – Bhringraj helps in balancing the vata and kapha dosha in the body. It exhibits a variety of health benefits such as increases the health of the liver, anaemia, indigestion, detoxifies blood, etc. It is ushna i.e. hot in potency. Bhringraj contains anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic properties also.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) – Sharpunkha is a miraculous ayurvedic herb which possesses numerous medicinal properties. It is hot in potency and is very effective in pacifying the excessive levels of vata and kapha. It is a very effective detoxifier, anti-inflammatory and blood purifier. It helps to improve the condition of the spleen and hence, is helpful in eliminating the diseases of the spleen.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) – Kaasni has numerous medicinal benefits such as helps to improve digestion, helpful in managing fever, and improves the condition of general debility. Kaasni is a very effective ayurvedic herb which is ushna i.e. hot in potency. It mainly acts on pitta and kapha dosha. It helps to pacify the excessive levels of both the dosha (pitta, kapha). Kaasni is very effective in managing the various diseased conditions of liver and spleen. It is also a very effective cardiac tonic.
The administration of Yakrit Plihantak churna in appropriate doses helps to deal with a variety of health related difficulties which will be described as follows.
- Yakrit Plihantak churna helps to improve the health of the liver and spleen.
- Effective in managing a variety of health related difficulties such as anaemia, indigestion, etc.
- Fatty liver – alcoholic fatty liver, non alcoholic fatty liver, etc.
- Yakrit Plihantak churna helps to detoxify the liver and aids in reversing the damage caused to the liver.
- Chronic fatigue
- Various types of spleen disorders
- Low levels of platelets in blood
- Recurrent episodes of infection.
Slimolina tea prepared by planet ayurveda contains beneficial natural ayurvedic herbs such as ginger (Zingiber officinale), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), green tea (Camellia sinensis), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), Long pepper (Piper longum), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum gracum), Garcinia (Garcinia pedunculata), Kaali Jeeri (Centratherum anthelmintic), Lemon (Citrus medica), etc. The slimolina tea is herbal formulation which is prepared using hundred percent natural herbs and is free from any type of chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colours and fillers. It is a very effective combination in the form of tea which is formulated by Ayurvedic experts with deep knowledge of Ayurveda and many years of experience. It is very effective in managing the condition of obesity. Slimolina tea, thus helps to improve the health of the body up to a great extent.
Can Slimolina tea be used along with the yakrit plihantak churna?
Absolutely yes, Slimolina tea can be given along with the yakrit plihantak churna. The consumption of slimolina tea helps to improve the metabolism and thus helps in rebalancing the vitiated dosha in the body. Yakritplihantak churna helps to boost the functioning of the liver and the main action of the liver is fat metabolism. Slimolina tea is used to manage obesity which requires an effective improvement of fat metabolism. Improvement in the health of the liver through the yakrit plihantak churna will ultimately result in a better metabolism of fat. Hence, helps to lose fat and manages obesity effectively. Obesity is considered as one of the causes behind numerous altered health conditions. The combination of Yakrit Plihantak churna and slimolina tea help to get rid of obesity. Hence, gradually restoring the healthy state of the body.
The Ayurvedic principles consider that imbalance of dosha is the causative factor behind all the types of diseases. Managing the proper levels of the tridosha (vata, pitta, kapha) will lead to a healthy state of body. So, as the Ayurvedic treatment emphasises on treating the root cause of the condition it is capable of eliminating the diseases permanently. The yakrit plihantak churna can manage various health conditions very effectively according to the fundamentals of Ayurveda. In a nutshell, it can be concluded that with appropriate use of yakrit plihantak churna as per the state of the body and disease, the quality of life of the individual can be improved effectively. For more detail of our products check out our website www.PlanetAyurveda.com and for queries you can send your queries to our email id email@example.com.