Human body is a complex creation, at every moment some physiological (growth and development) and chemical (hormonal and enzymes) changes happen within our body. And there are few important factors responsible for these changes. Age and development ( puberty or adolescence) which cause the changes in the human body.
Night fall is a spontaneous orgasm that occurs during sleep. Nightfall is a natural occurring phenomenon that happens in many males and females. Nightfall also known as nocturnal emission involves ejaculations for males and vaginal wetness or an orgasm for females. People with proper functioning and matured sexual organs typically experience nightfall once or twice a week. On other hand many don’t experience it ever in their lifespan. When a human (male/female) reaches the age of puberty 13 years, their reproductive organs and characteristic features (gender) start to appear.
- Functioning reproductive organs and gonads
- Facial and pubic Hair follicles starts to grow
- Proper and defined muscle tone in males due to testosterone (male hormone).
- Soft skin and muscle tone in females due to estrogen (female hormone).
- Ability to produce gametes ovum (in females) and sperm (in males)
- Change in voice due to ADAM’S APPLE (in males).
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Weak nerves and prostate glands
- Stimulation of genitals with touch (clothes, blanket)
- Physical inactivity of organs
- Weak muscles
- A sexual dream
- Sitting for a long period
- Watching to much explicit content
- DRUG INDUCED-tranquilizers, sedatives, antidepressants and blood pressure lowering medicines.
- Palms are cold and shivering hands
- Constipation/dry stool
- Early or premature ejaculation.
- Loss of sight and memory
- Weak sexual organs and sex capacity
- Lack of concentration and dizziness
- Burning sensation on micturition or after the passage of urine (can be seen in prostate gland inflammation)
- Inability to sleep and sexual explicit dreams.
- Pain and cramping in legs.
In almost all cases it is self diagnosed. Although it is a common natural occurrence, people feel shy and hesitate to share with other people and doctors. Few are seen to feel depressed and low due to this problem
Information About Nightfall In Ayurvedic Texts
The ayurvedic treatment for nightfall is based on the texts of charaka samhita, that states the common cause of the excessive secretion of semen. In ayurvedic texts we can find information about night fall in Charaka Samhita and VAJIKARANA वाजीकरण one among eight branches of ayurveda –
- काय चिकित्सा (internal and external treatments)
- बाल चिकित्सा (pediatrics or disease related to infants)
- गृह चिकित्सा (psychological disease treatment)
- ऊर्ध्वंग चिकित्सा (ENT)
- शल्य चिकित्सा (surgical treatment)
- दंष्ट्रा चिकित्सा (toxicology,poison treatment)
- जरा चिकित्सा RASAYANA (rejuvenation)
- वृषा चिकित्सा या वाजीकरण (aphrodisiac)
As we saw above that ayurveda suggest nightfall is a condition caused by stress anxiety and modern lifestyle changes,(diet,pornography content).
- Ayurveda suggests YOGA and MEDITATION as a treatment
- Ayurveda also explains that for a better healthy mental and physical state of body one should maintain these three pillars explained in ayurveda .
These are – (त्रय उपस्तंभ)
- Aahar (diet)
- Nidra (proper sleep)
- Brahmacharya (celibacy)
Yoga and Asanas
Meditation – it helps in controlling mind and concentration
1. Om chanting (om nada)
Herbal Remedies for Nightfall by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda is a manufacturer of Ayurvedic medicines derived entirely from plants. This medicine does not contain chemicals, additives or preservatives. All products are GMP certified and 100% vegan. Planet Ayurveda provides herbal remedies for NIGHTFALL they are as follows Nightfall Care Pack is a combination for the people suffering from this condition. It has four formulations that act very efficiently for handling the phenomenon well. The process depends on thoughts of the person and formulation in this pack helps in both thought process as well as for the wet dreams. It is common in young age people with good functioning reproductive organs only if not more frequent.
Nightfall Care Pack
- Chandraprabha Vati
- Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukt)
- Musli Strength
1. Chandraprabha Vati
Chandraprabha Vati is a classical ayurvedic preparation which is named because of its action. Regular usage of this formulation makes man look glowy and glamorous like the moon. And it also has a soothing and relaxing effect on the brain, thus it reduces anxiety and helps in maintaining night fall.
DOSAGE:- two tablets twice daily after meals with lukewarm water.
2. Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukt)
Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukt) is an ancient classical formulation and is known for helping in the management of many conditions. Kamdudha has properties which help in reducing pitta and hormonal activity. And assists in reducing regularity of night fall.
DOSAGE– one tablet twice daily 10 min. before meal with lukewarm water
The formulation is in avaleha form or jam form. It is prepared using around 47 potent herbs which helps in enhancing the dhatu poshan that is nourishment of all the bodily tissues. Thus helps in reducing the frequency of nightfall.
DOSAGE – One tsp. once daily.
4. Musli Strength
Musli Strength is a capsule preparation which is manufactured using herbs like safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) and gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).. And it has the capacity to pacify dosha and maintains hormonal disbalance and controls nightfall.
DOSAGE :- one capsule twice daily after meals with lukewarm water.
This article contains complete information regarding cause, symptoms, physiology and management of night In a nutshell it is concluded that NIGHTFALL can be very well managed with ayurveda along with safe herbal formulations and diet. And along with medications, if we focus on our daily regimen (dinacharya) and seasonal regimen (ritucharya) we can manage these lifestyle disorders in a better way. Healthy food habits and healthy lifestyle is the key for better health.