Importance of Hair
Every woman wants her hair to be long, shiny, and Hair enhances the beauty and personality of a woman. Most of the women face hair fall problems. The environment and nutrition also affect the quality of the hair.
Hair is made up of keratin protein. Normally, hair grows half an inch every month. The body hair provides warmth and protection to the internal organs. Such as nostril hair provide the protection from dirt particles and eyebrow, eyelashes provide the protection from rain and dirt. Hair follicles provide sensory awareness as they are nerve receptor of both the auditory system and the vestibular system.
What are the Main Causes of Hair Fall and Damaged Hair?
- Environmental factors (atmospheric seasonal changes and pollution)
- Fungal infections
- Heredity problems
- Fungal infections
- Growing age
- Sudden loss of weight
- Certain hairstyles
- Old age, protein and vitamins deficiencies
What are the Types of Hair Fall?
- The Male and Female Pattern of Baldness: Each hair strand is sitting in the tiny cavity. These hair follicles start to shrink that results in thin and short hair. This is caused due to aging and any change in the androgen level.
- Alopecia Areata: It is a common type of hair fall in which hair fall occurs in patches. It is related to the abnormal functioning of the immune system. In this hair falls from a single part or from the whole body.
- Telogen Effluvium: In this, the main character is thinning and shedding of hair due to early entry of hair into the telogen (resting or shedding) phase.
- Anagen Effluvium: In this type of hair loss the anagen phase is involved. In this, the main cause of hair fall is radiotherapy and other chemical therapies. It is a pathological type of loss of
- Cicatricial Alopecia: In this type of hair fall there is the formation of scar tissue which removes the hair follicle. It is also known as Scarring alopecia. It is a permanent type of hair fall.
What are the Herbal Remedies Promoting Hair Growth?
Planet Ayurveda offers many herbal products that promote hair growth. These products are prepared by natural herbs and do not possess any type of chemicals. These products are 100% pure and vegetarian and do not causes any side effects on the body. Planet Ayurveda presents shampoos, conditioners, capsules, and oil that are used for hair growth.
- Go richh protein shampoo
- Radiant skin hair nail formula
- Hair growth formula
- Go richh hair conditioner
- Go rich hair oil
Hair Care Pack
What is the Description of the Products?
1. Go Richh Protein Shampoo
Go richh protein shampoo is a very effective product that cleanses the hair. It removes the frizz and dullness of hair. This product promotes the length of the hair.
Direction: Wet the hair and scalp with the appropriate quantity of this shampoo and massage in a circular motion.
2. Radiant Skin, Hair, Nails Formula
Planet Ayurveda offers products that are not only for enhancing the beauty of the hair but also cure many hair and nail related problems. These capsules are a combination of many natural herbs such as Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Pitt papda (Fumaria officinalis), Chireta (Swertia chirata), Ghrit Kumari (Aloe barbadensis). It helps in the removal of the toxic substances fromthe body. It clears the wrinkles and also acts as a good anti-aging formula This product treats various ailments such as acne, dark spots, wrinkles. It is having a rich antioxidant property that helps to purify the blood. They provide nourishment to nails and to treat many skin disorders.
Dosage: Take 2 capsules daily twice with water.
3. Hair Growth Formula
These capsules provide nourishment to the hair and they help in regeneration of the hair. This product is a combination of many types of natural herbs such as Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Amalki (Emblica officinalis), Yashtimadhu (Glycrrhiza glabra), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba). It provides good strength and texture to the hair.
Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice daily with water
4. Go Richh Hair Conditioner
This product is made up of natural ingredients and provides healthy, lengthy, shiny and smooth hair. This shampoo is prepared by natural herbs. It provides nourishment to hair and gives a healthy appearance to the hair.
Direction: Use it after a shampoo, apply through the length of wet hair from the tip to the base, rinse it after 2 minutes.
5. Go Richh Hair Oil
Go richh hair oil is beneficial for both males and females. It penetrates the scalp and provides nourishment to hair. This product helps in removing the dirt particles and cleanses the hair. It is a combination of many types of herbs such as Bhringraj (Ecliptabalba), Amalki (Emblica officinalis), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica) This product is very helpful for removing dandruff and also provides protection from fungal and other infections. This product is 100% pure
Direction: Apply this oil every night 5-10ml on the scalp.
What is to be Used in the Diet for Promoting Hair Growth?
- Fatty fish
- Sweet potatoes
- Sweet peppers
What things to be Avoided for Promoting Hair Growth?
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Avoid the use of alcohol, smoking, and beverages.
- Avoid constant drying and heating.
- Avoid chemicals such as hair color products.
- Avoid rubbing hair with a towel.