WHAT ARE STEROIDS?
They are the human-made version of testosterone, which is made synthetically known as “anabolic-androgenic steroids” anabolic means building of muscles and androgenic means increased male sex characteristics, it’s also known as stackers, juice, roids, and gear.
Sometimes, steroids are used to treat medically, for the persons suffering from delayed puberty and sometimes in deadly diseases, which cause muscle loss like AIDS and Cancer. But rather than its good use its misuse is on a wide scale throughout the world, as some athletes and bodybuilders use these anabolic steroids for boosting their performance or improvement of their appearance. People in the age group of 20 to 30 years are the majority of using it especially males, as females are very fewer users of anabolic steroids. Luckily, in recent year’s surveys, it shows that its usage and interest among people of age group 16 to 20 years is getting less in previous years, but its popularity among people of 20 to 30 years is getting high.
EFFECTS OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS ON THE NEUROLOGICAL PLATFORM:
They do not directly affect the dopamine levels but their misuse can lead to negative mental effects:
- Irritability at the extreme level with aggression and anger.
- Unreasonable jealousy at an extreme level
- Impaired judgment (Confusion).
- Delusions (False beliefs ideas).
- Mania (Anger with irritation).
DANGEROUS EFFECTS OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS ARE:
Due to harmful substances which anabolic steroids are carrying, they can cause dangerous side effects on the main organs of the body which are necessary for the survival of human beings.
- The kidneys can be damaged or fully failed to work due to the usage of steroids.
- The liver can be damaged partially or maybe failed to work normally.
- Even if somebody who is young and full of health and is using these drugs (anabolic steroids), is also prone to an enlarged heart, high blood pressure, changes in blood cholesterol, which can lead to increased risk of a heart attack.
- Clotting of blood in veins and arteries.
PERSONS OF BOTH GENDER HAVING DIFFERENT PROBLEMS:
- They get an enlarged clitoris.
- Growth of facial hair or excessive hair on the
- Male pattern baldness.
- In the menstrual cycle, changes occur or sometimes the menstrual cycle gets stopped.
- The size of the breast can be decreased.
- Deepening of voice like a male.
- Increased risk of development of breast.
- Shrinking of testicles.
- Decreased sperm count.
- Risk of prostate cancer.
MALE BETWEEN 14 TO 18 YEARS OF AGE:
- Growth is stunted (When the level of hormone gets on peak and it hinders the stoppage of growth of bones).
- Height can also be affected by using anabolic steroids.
- Shrinking of sex organs can add to mental illness and affects mood disorders.
ADDICTION AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS:
They do not seem to be addictive but even though, they may be known as person taking it on continues basis, person who uses them continually, these are known as substance use disorder, this leads to addiction, as people use it despite facing physical problems, even puts negative effect on their relationship and costly drugs, all in all this condition shows the potential of addiction and it’s the bad part of “substance use disorder”. Due to this addictiveness, when users are getting habitual to these steroids and are restless due to sleeping disorders, irritation and having fast heartbeats, they seem to move with other drugs like opioids to get out of these problems.
If someone with his/her strong will power shuns these drugs (steroids) looks to gain some positive results.
So due to this kind of addiction, when they stop using these steroids, they face the following symptoms.
- Carving for steroids.
- Decreased sex drive.
- Loss of appetite.
- Problems while sleeping.
- As a person faces digestion irregularities he is getting loss of appetite.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PERSONS WHO WANTS TO AVOID STEROIDS:
There are three main fundamental ayurvedic principles which help to achieve high performance in athletics:
- Reducing “Ama”.
- Lowering stress.
- Boosting the digestive fire, “Agni”.
Ayurveda is a real pathfinder as it says that maintaining basics is the key to the “Nirog” (healthy) way of life.
Balancing: Our whole body including our mind can only achieve high levels and perform at peak when it’s absolutely balanced. Meditation, yoga and Ayurvedic herbal medicines, when given under the highly qualified “Ayurved aacharya” can boost and give positive results to an athlete who wants to get rid of steroids and it can enhance the performance of an athlete without using steroids. To achieve high-performance, Ayurveda practices the path of a “holistic approach, “which means the holistic approach is much more powerful. Ayurveda does not only concentrate on a single area, whereas it concentrates on the whole body. Ayurveda looks for the root cause rather than only one area of health.
THESE ARE THE TOOLS AND REMEDIES FOR GIVING A PERSON OR (ATHLETE) BLISSFUL HEALTHY LIFE WITHOUT STEROIDS:
- Stress- Free Emotions.
- Good Cardio Support: Ayurveda believes in a good healthy heart as a key to win any athletic event, hence it promotes the health of the heart by some herbal remedies.
- Worry-Free: Mind without worry is one of the key causes to win athletic performance and a healthy body. So, with Ayurvedic medicines, just “Don’t worry, be happy.”
- Blissful Sleep: A good night’s sleep is very essential for health and athletic performance.
- Organic Youth Mind: Ayurvedic herbs in this formulation remove the toxins, which blocks an athlete’s mental ability.
- Protection of Prostate: Lack of proper nutrients and urine retention can impact prostate health, to get rid of this, Ayurveda and Ayurvedic herbs deliver nutritional support, they help to maintain balance at the testosterone level and support vitality.
If you have any queries, you can visit our website.