This is also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), is a complex, long term illness that impacts on a wide range of changes throughout the body. It is a complicated disorder which results in extreme fatigue which increases with physical and mental activities and is not resolved by rest.
What is Chronic Fatigue
Chronic fatigue is also known as Mansavrut Vataor Balakshayain and Mansa Dhatugat in Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda when the imbalance occurs in the three energies which are – Vata, Pitta and Kapha, disease occurs. This is mainly involvemebt of Vatadosha in which aggravation of Vata Dosha occurs which results in negative impact on physical and mental levels. Weakness of the nervous system occurs and it mainly affects the nervous system, pain and tenderness occurs due to hypersensitivity. It can also result in sleep disturbance and various mental disorders like cognitive disorders.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue
Exact cause is not known but some triggering factors can be associated with it which can be –
- Hormonal Imbalances – It may sometimes be associated with abnormal hormones produced in adrenal, hypothalamus and pituitary glands.
- Viral Infections – Some viruses may be associated with chronic fatigue which can be – Human herpesvirus 6, Epstein barr virus and Mouse leukemia viruses.
- Immune System Problems – Impairment of the immune system occurs in this problem which can lead to chronic fatigue.
- Psychological Stress – Psychological stress can also lead to chronic fatigue.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue
These are the symptoms associated with chronic fatigue –
- Muscle pain, joint pain and fatigue
- Anxiety, depression, confusion and memory loss
- Stroke and trauma
- Sore throat
- Enlarged lymph nodes in neck and armpits
- Headache and unrefreshing sleep
- Rashes, canker sores
- Low or high body temperature
There are several risk factors which are associated with Chronic fatigue. They can be –
- Stress – Stress can lead to chronic fatigue.
- Age – Chronic fatigue can occur at any age but mostly it is seen at the ages of 40s and 50s.
- Sex – Women are mostly affected with this condition.
There are various complications which are associated with Chronic fatigue. They can be –
- Lifestyle restrictions
- Social isolation
- Increased work absences
Chronic fatigue syndrome usually is not detected by a single test because it can mimic some other medical problem. Doctor will rule out some medical conditions before diagnosing Chronic fatigue, the medical conditions can be –
- Medical Problems – Anemia, hypothyroidism and diabetes are mainly associated with fatigue. Lab tests are useful to detect.
- Mental Health Issues – Anxiety, depression, Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder is associated with stress.
- Sleep Disorders – Sleep disorders can also lead to Chronic fatigue. Insomnia, Obstructive sleep apnea and restless legs syndrome may lead to Chronic fatigue.
- Heart and Lung Impairments – Various heart and lung problems can also result in fatigue so careful evaluation is must.
Home Remedies for Chronic Fatigue
There are some home remedies which can be followed to prevent chronic fatigue, which are as follows –
- For removal or toxins or detoxification Garlic can be used, you can take 1 to 2 garlic cloves on an empty stomach.
- For minor pains and aches, Ginger tea can be consumed. It is prepared by boiling grated ginger in water.
- Mix Ashwagandha powder and Amla powder in equal amounts and take this mixture twice daily.
- For pain and inflammation, mix half tablespoon of Turmeric powder with warm water.
Diet and Lifestyle
It can also help by following –
- FOODS TO BE TAKEN – Here are some foods which need to be taken – spices like coriander, cumin and ginger, vegetable soups and juices, cooked vegetables, khichadi, juices of beetroot, carrot and cucumber.
- FOODS TO BE AVOIDED – Here are certain foods which need to be avoided – excess consumption of tea, coffee or alcohol, hot, spicy and fried food.
How Can Ayurveda Help in Chronic Fatigue
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine system that helps in providing various natural products to prevent different disorders. It mainly focuses on resolving the vata doshas and it also adds rasayana herbs that mainly works on symptoms associated with the disease, relax the mind, provide strength to the nervous system and rejuvenate tissue. Planet ayurveda provides herbal medicines which are 100 percent pure, vegetarian and natural. These medicines are free from side effects and can be used safely. Ashwagandha, shilajit and guggul helps in resolving various vata doshas.
Herbal Remedies for Chronic Fatigue
Ashwagandha Capsules, Atirasadi Churna, Gandhak Rasayan, Chanderprabha Vati and Shilajit Capsules are offered by Planet Ayurveda to treat Chronic fatigue. These herbal remedies are prepared by strictly following the Principles of Ayurveda and are prepared by best quality herbs. They are free from any side effects and are safe to use. These herbal medicines are 100 percent pure, vegetarian and natural. They are –
1. Shilajit Capsules
They are pure natural herbal capsules and are made by using herb Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabinum) which is a natural herb. It contains various nutrients and vitamins which provide stamina to our body. They also improve our metabolism and also have a positive effect on our mind. They help in relieving mental and physical stress.’
Dose: 2 capsules twice daily with milk or water after meals.
2. Ashwagandha Capsules
This is an ayurvedic herb which has great medicinal value. It is obtained from herb Withania somnifera. It is a 100 percent pure and natural product by Planet Ayurveda.
Uses – Acts as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Useful in stress and fatigue situations
- Useful to maintain overall well-being of our body
- Nourishes the brain to work sharper and quicker
- Provides immunity and strength to the body
Dose : 2 capsules two times a day with plain water after meals.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
Rasayan stands for rejuvenation. It rejuvenates our body, removes toxins from the body and is free from any side effects. These are made by using herb Shuddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur).
4. Chandraprabha Vati
They have a calming effect on the entire body. This herbal formulation is prepared by using various herbs which are – Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Karpoor (Cinnamomum camphora), Chavya (Piper chaba),Guduchi(Tinospora Cordifolia), Sharkara (Sugar), Shilajit (Asphaltum punjabinum), Saindhav Lavan (Rock salt),Sarjikakshara(Sodium carbonate), Suvarchallavan (Sodiumsulphate), Vida lavan(Black salt),Dalchini(Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Pippali (Piper longum), Tejpatta (Cinnamomum tamala), Ela(Elettaria cardamomum),Mustak(Cyperus rotundus), Yavakshar (Potassium carbonate), Danti (Baliospermum montanum), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis) and Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- It has a calming effect on the body.
- it helps to reduce stress and tension.
Dose – 2 tablets two times daily with plain water after meals
5. Atirasadi Churna
This is an herbal medicine which is combination of various herbs like-Semal Musli(Salmalia malabarica),Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Kesar(Crocus sativus),Jaiphal/Javitri(Myristica fragrans), Vidarikand (Dioscorea tuberosa), Kali musli (Curculigo orchioides), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Talmakhana (Hygrophilla spinosa), and shatavari (Asparagus racemosus).
Uses – It is useful in relieving fatigue and also helps to enhance the stamina of a person.
Dose: One tablespoon of powder with plain water or milk two times daily.
Hence Planet Ayurveda formulations are best used for managing symptoms of chronic fatigue as they are free from chemicals and preservatives. They do not cause any side effects.
Contact Planet Ayurveda Support Team to provide you the costing/ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or Call at 0172-521-4030 (India), +91-172-521-4030 (Outside India) or Whatsapp at (+91) 9915-593-604.