Frequent Urination is a danger sign that shows that your bladder is unhealthy. Frequent urination creates a difficult and embarrassing situation. The factors which increase the urge of urination are improper kidney functions, unhealthy bladder, infections in urinary tract, prostate problem, diabetes, nephritis etc. It increases due to drinking excessive water, drinking coffee, tea or alcohol. Frequent urination increases problems like burning sensation during urination, fatigue, pain in the lower abdomen, mild fever and weakness. These all types of problems can be treated by some simple home remedies.
If a person urinates four to six times a day than its normal but if a person urinates more than eight times a day than it is a warning condition.
Here are Top 7 Home Remedies for Frequent Urination:
1. Use Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek is a traditional herb which has many medicinal properties. The seeds of this herb has the powerful diuretic effect. These seeds help to cure urinary disorders naturally. Daily consumption of fenugreek seeds powder curb the urge for frequent urination.
Prepare a powdered form of fenugreek seeds, bishop weed seeds, dry ginger and mix all these ingredients with honey and water. Consume this mixture twice daily.
2. Use Boiled Spinach
Spinach is most commonly found herb. This herb has the power to maintain excess and less urine flow.
- Consume boiled spinach at dinner time as it is loaded with plenty of nutrition.
- Mix spinach juice to coconut water consume this water daily to reduce frequent urination.
3. Use Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds is a powerful antioxidant. It is a rich source of vitamins, fibres and minerals. It is very beneficial in frequent urination.
- Eat a teaspoon of sesame seeds mixed with jaggery. Consume it daily.
- Make a powder of few grams of jaggery, black sesame seeds and carom seeds. Consume this powder daily to reduce frequent urination symptoms.
4. Use Pomegranate Paste
Pomegranate act as an antioxidant which reliefs frequent urination urge. The paste of this fruit is rich in vitamins which helps in bringing down the bladder heat.
- Make a fine paste of pomegranate skin take a pinch of this paste add few drops of water to it. Consume it twice daily. Use this for five days only.
5. Amla Juice
Indian gooseberry is rich source of vitamin C. This juice helps to boost immunity, reduce inflammation during urination and treat urinary tract infection. Amla helps to improve renal health problem.
- Consume one glass of amla juice daily by adding three to four teaspoons of amla juice to a glass of water.
6. Use Horse Grams
This gram is commonly known as kulthi. This gram is rich in iron, calcium molybdenum and polyphenols. This gram has antioxidant properties in it.
- Roast few grams of hoarse grams. Consume one teaspoon of this gram with jaggery. For better result consume it for few days until you get desired results.
7. Use Cranberries
Cranberry act as antioxidant which helps to reduce the pain during urination, treats urinary tract infection, treats infection in bladder, reduce inflammation. This fruit contain high amount of nutrients. This juice has bacteria-inhibiting properties and reduce frequent urination.
- Consume four ounce of cranberries juice daily to reduce frequent urination.
These all are the simple home remedies that can be used in daily life to reduce frequent urination.