Good digestion is very important for maintaining healthy immune function. A healthy system depends on a healthy diet. Eating availability and low cost are a major cause for growing fat in our body, which will lead to unhealthy digestion. Junk food is unhealthy for the digestive system as it slows down the digestion process making the stomach bloated. In order to digest the food, the stomach needs enzymes and fast food does not have them. In this article, we are going to discuss unhealthy digestion, how junk food and unhealthy food affect the intestine.
Modern-day life can be extremely busy and hectic. Good digestion is very important for maintaining healthy immune function. A healthy system depends on a healthy diet. Junk food is an example of an unbalanced diet characterized by high carbohydrates, refined sugar, and low nutritional value which can raise various health issues like obesity, cardiac disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc. unhealthy digestion is because of unhealthy food and a bad habit of the person.
Unhealthy Eating Habits May Harm Health
The intestine is an important part of the digestive system. Apart from absorption and digestion of food they also help in building immunity. However unhealthy dietary habits may lead to big changes in the functioning of the intestinal system.
- Not drinking enough water: so drinking water benefits your total body health. Staying hydrated helps to keep your memory sharp, your mood stable, and Keeping up with your fluids helps your skin clear, clean, and hydrated.
- Late night meals: Eating late can cause indigestion that interferes with sleep.
- Not getting enough exercise.
- Eating too much sodium.
- Poor meal planning.
- Mindless eating.
- Too much added sugar.
- Too much-processed sugar.
- Giant portion sizes.
Common Sign Of Unhealthy Gut
- Stomach discomfort: If your stomach is upset by gas, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain these can be a sign of irritable bowel syndrome, a common condition that affects the intestine.
- Fatigue: People with chronic fatigue may have an imbalance in the stomach which consists of bacteria, fungi, and viruses present in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Food craving: Eating too much sugar can lead to bacteria in the stomach.
- Weight changes: A diet high in fat and refined carbohydrates may lead to intestinal bacteria linked to obesity.
- Allergies: An unhealthy gut can play a complex role in allergic conditions including respiratory allergies, food allergies, and skin allergies.
- Constipation: People suffering from constipation usually lower levels of stomach bacteria which impact digestion and can lead to constipation.
- Sugar craving: A diet with added sugar can reduce the number of good bacteria in the stomach and this will increase the sugar craving and damage the gut.
- Increased Stress: Play an important role in your mental health. An imbalanced stomach leads to hormonal imbalance and contribute to stress, anxiety, and other mood disorders
How To Balance Your Stomach Health
- Eating less sugar: Eating a lot of sugar or artificial sweeteners may cause stomach dysbiosis, (which is an imbalance of bacteria colonies). Taking high sugar and fat negatively affects the stomach bacteria. In turn, this can influence the brain and behavior.
- Reduce stress: Inhuman, a variety of stressors can affect stomach health, including:
- Psychological stress
- Environmental stress, such as extreme heat, cold, or noise
- Sleep deprivation
- Avoid taking antibiotics: Antibiotics are also damaging to the stomach bacteria and immunity, the stomach still lacks several species of beneficial bacteria.
- Get enough sleep: Getting enough good quality sleep can improve mood, cognition, and stomach health.
- Avoid smoking.
- Eat a vegetable diet.
Exercising regularly, sleeping well, and eating a healthful diet can also reduce stress levels.
Home Remedies For A Healthy Lifestyle
Benefits of Ayurvedic home remedies included:
- They have fewer side effects and these are mild.
- They have no chemical that could be harmful to the body
- It is most effective in natural treatment to detoxify the body from any toxins and harmful chemicals.
Home Remedies By Planet Ayurveda
Herbs For Indigestion
- Amla (𝘗𝘩𝘺𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘌𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢)
- Black pepper
- Isabgol (𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢)
- Senna leaves (𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘢): senna leave should be used in small amounts as these leaves are very effective.
- Nisoth(𝘐𝘱𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘦𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮)
Ayurvedic Remedies For Digestive Disorder
Clean your stomach with water and juice to flush out the toxins. It is recommended to follow a fruit diet to ease the stomach. you can then consume vegetables, whole grains, and nuts.
- Avoid junk foods
- Use low-fat food
- Drinking plenty of water in a day
- Small meals should be taken
- Beverages that have a high level of caffeine should avoid
- Eat fiber-rich food
At last, we concluded that ayurvedic treatment is best for this disease, and the above mentioned herbal product of planet Ayurveda is effective against unhealthy digestion. These products are purely herbal and natural based, and the best healing remedy for the disease.