Sometimes the same person you’d take the bullet for is standing behind the trigger. Even imagining such a scenario in context to our loved ones can bring out some of our worst fears to the surface but sadly it’s now very much part and parcel of life. These days it will be difficult to even find a single person who has not faced betrayal at the hands of someone they once held dear.
Betrayal in a personal relationship likes that from a spouse, siblings, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, and also business partners are common these days. Though experiencing betrayal in a personal and professional relationship has now become a common phenomenon, it continues to affect the individual in strange ways. Betrayal shakes the person to its core making it almost impossible for them to trust again.
Individual who are at the receiving hands experience range of emotions including shock, anger, grief, and loss? They tend to develop issues like fear of abandonment, low self-esteem, trust issues, anxiety disorders, and also PTSD (Post-traumatic stress disorder).
The sense of loss and fear of events repeating lingers even after years of the betrayal episode. One keeps imagining scenarios in their head about the possible deception. With all the aftereffects of betrayal, many keep their guards up most of the time, not making way for connections that can fill our life love, sense of support, and intimacy. The space that should have been left for a new relationship is most of the time taken up by the series of questions that are mostly left unanswered by the betrayer. For instance, someone who has been betrayed by their partner more than likely wants to ask questions like for how they were being cheated on, the reason that led to cheating; do they love the other person? Silence against such a question usually creates a blockage in the overall healing.
Some school of thought believes that on an average it takes 3 to 5 years period for people to move on and heal from a trauma given that the victim is getting all the proper care and support. Though the reasons differ as per individual, excessive ambition, greed, lust, lack of integrity is largely some of the reasons that drive people to go behind the back of their loved ones. While many people get tempted by the potential opportunities if they choose the path of betrayal, many believe that it is the only way one can succeed and thrive in this age. Physical symptoms can range from mild to severe. The manifestation of symptoms differs from person to person depending largely on how an individual processes the emotions. Let’s look at some of the common physical symptoms of betrayal.
Common Physical Symptoms of Betrayal
- Panic Attack
- Eating Disorder
- Urge to isolate oneself
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Inability to focus
- Social anxiety
- Lowering immunity
Reading some of the symptoms it makes us realizes how responsible we should be about our words or action as it not only affects us but also our loved ones. Let’s now go through some of the ways with which we can heal ourselves or someone close who is dealing with post-betrayal syndrome.
- Meditation: At times the emotional wounds caused by betrayal in an intimate connection runs so deep that even the person in question can’t recognize that what makes them so withdrawn from others. In such cases, meditation can be of great use. Asking the Universe to heal and restore our energies while healing our inner wounds is something we can do freely.
- Spending Time in Nature: Spending time in nature and enjoying solitude where we have sufficient time to acknowledge the parts of ourselves that needs love and affections, feeling all the emotions both negative and positive, and then releasing it while surrounded by nature that has profound healing energy is another effective way of healing through betrayal.
- Talking to a Loved One: Giving voice to our feelings in the presence of someone ready to lend their ear is always a relieving feeling. Reaching out to that the old school friend who is still your 3 am buddy to expressing your feelings. Each step towards healing including speaking to someone will be very rewarding.
- Forgiving: its human nature to hold on to people, objects, and feelings that have been a part of our life for a long time. Along with holding on to the profound movements of our lives, we tend to hold tightly to the things or situation that is keeping us in pain. Forgiving demands letting go, detaching from that pain and its source. Though it’s difficult to forgive and let go it’s a very relieving feeling.
- Consulting the Specialists: In some cases, the situation in which the betrayal was faced could be so traumatic that the guidance and supervision of a specialist are needed. If you have believed that you cannot trust someone with your feelings and need more than a shoulder to cry, reach out to the counselor.
Along with carrying out different healing practices, you can take the help of some of the Ayurvedic herbs that can help you to reduce the ill-effects of the post-betrayal syndrome. On an addition, the best thing is when we can have these in their most natural and effective form. Planet Ayurveda is helping us in that by providing them safely and conveniently.
1. Brahmi Capsules
Brahmi is one of the oldest and powerful brain tonics that have been used in Ayurveda from ancient times. Brahmi promotes regeneration of brain cells and also enhances memory improves concentration. It is also an effective element to reduce stress and anxiety.
2. Arjun Tea
Arjun Tea consists of various effective herbal ingredients that can be used as a remedy for heart problems. Being rich in antioxidants, it also helps in improving metabolism and strengthens the vascular system and heart muscles.
3. Stress Support
Betrayal can lead to an increase in stress, anxiety, and depression in many cases. which when left unchecked for a long time can drastically impact our health. Stress support includes ingredients such as Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera), Tagar, and Brahmi that have been proven effective in reducing stress and anxiety level.
4. Immune Booster
One of the best things to maintain a healthy body is to have good immunity. Low immunity makes one vulnerable to various seasonal flu and infections. Immune booster is an amazing herbal remedy to increase immunity and remove toxins from the body.
Contact my assistant to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-172-5214030 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
For more information on various herbal remedies, visit www.planetayurveda.com