There are some points in our lives when we have to face some situations which might not be as favorable as we expected. In those situations everyone tends to respond in a different manner. For example, a group of students going on a college trip might have some individuals who do not enjoy adventurous gliding in the hills, whereas others may just love it. When this happens one might wonder why this difference is there? The answer to this question is everyone has different emotional triggers in their lives. So, today we are going to discuss the emotional triggers and how we identify them.
To lead a healthy life it is not just the physical body that is to be taken care of, rather a peaceful mind is also necessary. Sometimes there are some factors present in our surroundings which could make us feel sad, fearful or angry which is just a normal response of our body and a normal thing. But what if there are no such external stimuli but still we have these emotions, then it could be because of an emotional trigger. An emotional trigger could be anything like a memory in your subconscious mind, item, subject, word that erupts a very strong negative feeling regardless of your present situation.
Types of emotional triggers
- Anxiety: In this type of emotional trigger as the name suggests there are emotions like uneasiness, anxiety, nervousness, palpitation without any particular reason.
- Anger: This is an emotional trigger which is oftenly encountered by many people. In this, there is a loss of self control and affected individuals may show signs of fast, short breathing, redness of face (flush of blood), clutching of hands etc.
- Traumatic: This type of emotional trigger is hard to deal with, as the history of the affected person is related to physical pain and fear. This is usually seen with the behavior of withdrawal from the situations that could trigger the eruption of memory of their accident. For example, a patient who has fully recovered after a mishap might choose not to drive for years just because the thought of driving triggers his mind and refreshes his memory of the accident.
- Relationship: When someone is triggered by a relationship that could be between anybody like a couple, son and a father etc. For example, you are using your social media account and you see a couple’s photo who are your friend’s friend and you feel sad or depressed all of sudden. It means here your emotional trigger is a relationship.
How to identify your emotional triggers?
Now that we have learnt about some common emotional triggers, it’s time to discover methods to identify them. This is necessary to have a sound and a happy mind. This process requires self-introspection. It is not a single day process, it needs time as there are certain steps to be followed in doing so like:
- Identifying the ways you respond in a situation where you are overwhelmed by emotions such as anger, envy, stress. With these you are also required to see for any physical sign like restlessness in legs, increased heart rate. Noticing all these changes will help you to know when, where and to which stimulus you responded like this.
- Now, you have taken a note of the responses and are ready for the analysis. Try to recall what was your state of mind before the incident and what exactly made you react this way.
- Repeat this practice as this is not done in one go. You would need to see for the points which are triggering your emotions.
- Take help from your friends, family members, relatives who are close to you. When we are into something, say a part of a game, there is always a referee present there to supervise the foul play. Just like that in these situations our closed ones are the one who could judge our responses better.
Management of emotional triggers by Yoga
1. Pranayama and Asana
These are the tools that Yoga offers us to release tension that is embedded there in our mind for so long. Kapalbhati, the most common form of pranayama, helps to bring negative emotions out of the body. Following are some best Yogasana for emotional triggers
- Ananda Balasna
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
2. Activating Throat Chakra
With the help of certain sounds using your throat while maintaining a good yoga posture may help you to open/activate your throat chakra. It will tap out the negative energy by means of these special sounds like humming, howling, groaning etc.
Planet Ayurveda is a leading firm which prepares natural herbs using authentic ways and has great results in curing emotional triggers. All the herbs that are prepared here are free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders and fillers. They are 100 percent natural and are formulated by MD Ayurvedic doctors with years of experience. It has a worldwide range of distributors and has a great response from various countries when it comes to cure diseases that are considered incurable by allopathic doctors.
Products available at Planet Ayurveda for emotional triggers
- Brahmi Capsules
- Stress Support
- Calm Easy Capsules
1. Brahmi Capsules
It relaxes the mind by reducing mental fatigue. The memory enhancing properties of Brahmi makes it world famous. It also increases concentration and stamina of the brain. Stress, blood pressure, vertigo and nervousness are some indications when this medicine could be thought of. A good formulation for a good harmony between brain neurons hence increases memory of both long and short term memory. Ingredients of the Brahmi capsules are Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) and other herbs.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
2. Stress Support
Unlike antidepressants in allopathy that cause drowsiness and sleepiness all the time, this formulation of Planet Ayurveda relieves anxiety and stress without causing drowsiness. It also improves mental concentration and memory. For the cases of lack of sleep and depression this is the best remedy. It also relaxes the stiff muscles of the neck because of anxiety. Ingredients of the Stress Support Capsules are Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Tagar (Valeriana wallichii) and other herbs.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily or as per prescription of the physician.
Calm Easy Capsules
This formulation of Planet Ayurveda has best results in the complaints of stress, anxiety, sadness etc. It calms down the wrecking ball in your brain. The threads of thoughts that are continuing and annoying you are dealt well with this medicine. Restlessness, lack of sleep, fear, depression are the best indications of Calm easy capsules. It enhances grasping power and learning capacity. Ingredients of the Calm Easy Capsules are Tagar (Valeriana officinalis), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) and other herbs.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules once or twice daily or as per the prescription of the physician.
Contact Planet Ayurveda to provide you the costing / ordering and delivery information at – email@example.com or call at +91-172-5214040 Or Check Website – www.PlanetAyurveda.com
In this time of stress, jealousy, envy there are many psychological disorders that are increasing day by day. The need of the hour is awareness of our inner self and not of what is latest in the trend. This is a habit of humans that we do not value things that are either less expensive or free of cost. One such thing is breathing. Yoga gurus have been instructing us to adapt yoga in our lives, but we didn’t listen to them and continued living this corrupted lifestyle. If we start this process of concentrating on our breathing, it will open many doors to explore the inner powers that have been suppressed for years. With such practices we could get rid of tension and overwhelming emotions which is becoming a part of life nowadays.