Our unhealthy diet and lifestyle choices cause many health conditions which are rising day by day. Healthy lifestyle and diet are a good way of leaving that reduces the risk of serious illness or early cause of death. Human health is not just avoiding diseases. It is all about mental, physical and social prosperity too. If you adopt a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet it will help you to enjoy more aspects of your life. Yor will also create a better and hygiene environment for better development especially for your children. Moreover, several risk factors contribute to developing disease which put a great impact on human health.
Many allopathic and ayurvedic procedures are available for the treatment of each and every disease. Fatigue is a feeling of constant weakness or tiredness. It can affect any age group but generally adults experience this condition at some point of their life. Hygral fatigue is a form of fatigue in which hair cuticles are damaged due to excessive moisture present in the hair. It is a treatable condition which can be prevented by ayurvedic medicines. This article defines hygral fatigue, its causes, effects, prevention and herbal treatment which are offered by planet ayurveda.
When hair cuticles are damaged by swelling which occur due to unwanted moisture entering and leaving the hair cuticle that condition is called hygral fatigue. Hygral fatigue can be caused by various conditions such as excessive conditioning, wetty hair and protein deficiency. High porosity hairs have higher chances of hygral fatigue so there is a need to balance between moisture and protein while low porosity hair contains high amounts of protein which is beneficial and does not cause damage to hairs. The proper balance between moisture and protein reduces the risk of hygral fatigue. All nutrients are important to maintain hair health but make sure they are in proper proportion. Although, when you use chemical products in higher amounts it will retain the elasticity which leads to breakage of hairs . It is also a common cause of hygral fatigue.For better understanding that why hygral fatigue occurs , the following three layers of hair will help you:
- Cuticle – These are outer layers of hair which are made up of dead cells. It helps to lock moisture into hair and defends the medulla and cortex.
- Cortex- It is the thickest layer of hair and gives follicles their color, strength and texture.
- Medulla- It is a soft and internal layer of follicle which is not found in all hairs.
Symptoms of Hygral Fatigue
- Curls do not curl properly
- A gummy texture when hair is wet
- Breakage of hairs
- Less elasticity
- Fluffiness without weight
- Protective fatty layer is damaged which is coating hairs
- Deterioration of hair shaft
Causes of Hygral Fatigue
Repeated Swelling of hair follicles from unwanted moisture levels results in Hygral fatigue. Here are certain factors that are responsible for the development of hygral fatigue which may include:
- Damaged Hair- impaired hairs are generally much porous than unharmed hairs because the protective cell may break, extra use of chemical treatment which is high in heat , harsh grooming and environmental factors cause hygral fatigue.
- Loss of Protective Oils – Hairs are naturally hydrophobic. An oily substance 18-methyl eicosanoic acids coat hair follicles and give them hydrophobic properties. The amount of this oil is reduced by over shampooing or using other chemical products, both decrease hairs’ water repelling properties.
- Genetics- Genetics play a vital role in identifying how porous your hair is. Low hair porosity tightly packs cuticles which make it tough to enter water into the follicles.
- Over Moisturizing Hair- Unwanted use of conditioner and shampoo which result in increased moisture in the hairs which are responsible for the occurrence of hygral fatigue.
- Loss of Ph Balance – The healthy Ph of hair shaft between 3.65 to 5.5. Alkaline shampoo increases friction between hair fibre which causes breakout of cuticles.
Lifestyle Factors which Affect Hair
- Consumption of alcohol and drugs
- Lack of physical activity
- Insufficient sleep
- Unhealthy diet
- Certain medications
- Illness or injury
- Mental disturbance
Dietary Recommendations which are important for Healthy Hairs
- Fatty fish- Salmon,. Tuna, Herring and Mackerel
- Leafy greens– Collard, kale, spinach,
- Nuts and seeds– almonds, chia seeds, flax seeds, brazil nut, walnut
- Fruits – Cherry , apricot, Grapes, berries
Correction of Hygral Fatigue with Herbal Formulations by Planet Ayurveda
As per ayurveda, there is no exact treatment for hygral fatigue once the hair gets impaired, cannot be abated. The hairs are damaged by imbalances of dosha in the body . A special care can help you to prevent hairs from several damages. You can improve your hair health by using plant auyrveda’s herbal medicines and other hair care tips which are discussed below. These remedies are prepared from natural herbs without using any chemical, additive, binders, filler and artificial preservatives. These remedies do not possess side effects and cures hair from roots. Lets see these remedies which are prepared by strictly following guidelines and principles of ayurveda.
- Kaishore Guggul
- Gandhak Rasayan
1. Kaishore Guggul
These tablets are prepared by using pure extract of Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Danti (Baliospermum montanum) and many other herbs. This herbal remedy is very effective for hair health and provides nourishment. Kaishore guggul increases elasticity of hairs and balances moisture in the hahirs. These tablets are also beneficial for the treatment of various diseases which include joint pain, fibromyalgia, rheumatic fever, inflammatory disorders, muscle cramping and many other health conditions.
Dosage- 1-2 tablets twice daily with lukewarm after meals.
2. Gandhak Rasayan
This is prepared by using extracts of Shuddha Gandhak ( purified sulfur ). This remedy is very helpful for treating all hair problems and also many skin diseases such as itching, ringworm, scabies and other fungal infections. Regular use of these tablets help you to overcome hygral fatigue and strengthen your hairs. Gandhak rasayan capsules are beneficial to maintain the female reproductive system.
Dosage– 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day with lukewarm water after meals .
Other recommendations to treat hygral fatigue
- Comb your hair carefully after bath.
- Wash your hairs regularly to avoid dust particles which can cause your hairs.
- Use coconut oil as pre wash because it lowers the loss of protein
- Use high quality hair products such as shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and oil.
- Wear a swim cap during swimming because harmful bacteria and chlorine is present in water which can cause your hairs.
- Cut impaired part of your hair because damaged hair can not be repaired.
- Use shampoo with a pH level arounds 5.5, because high alkaline products damage the protective layer of hairs.
As we discussed above, hygral fatigue is a condition which can damage hairs permanently. So, it is necessary to take treatment of hygral fatigue at the exact time . You can use planet ayurveda’s herbal remedies which are mentioned above to get rid of all hair problems. Above explained products are fully pure or natural and safe for use, as we already discussed previously. Planet Ayurveda offers Gandhak rasayan and kaishore guggul at a very reasonable price. In case of any query kindly visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com. For more queries, you can send your queries to our email id email@example.com.