What is toner?
Most toners are water-based liquids composed of specific active ingredients including plant extracts and essential oils, tailored to address a variety of skin types. In the past few years, people were geared toward curbing oiliness and fighting blemishes in the process. However, they were a little good at diminishing oil, but those products gained reputations as being very astringent and drying.
Mainly there are hydrating toners, calming and soothing toners, and astringent toners. We have a range of pH Balancing Toner s, those are made of organic ingredients.”
Toner is something that shall consider a second step of the cleansing process
Do You Really Need a Skin Toner?
Toners are most helpful and necessary for people with oily or acne-prone skin, or for people who want extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy skin products such as sunscreen
Using toner which is the formulation of herbal ingredients that will change the texture of the skin.
Planet Ayurveda offers two types of toners:
- Cucumber Toner
- Rose Toner
Some additional benefits outlined:
It shrinks pores
The pores of the skin open up after the process of cleansing the skin, toner helps to give the appearance of smaller pores by removing oil.
It restores your skin’s pH balance
Skin’s natural pH trusted source is around 5.5. Our skin is naturally acidic, typically with a pH balance of between five and six (on a scale from 0 to 14) as but the balance can get out of whack after the cleansing of the skin. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to return to its normal levels (and that may result in oil), but using a toner can help restore this balance quickly.
It acts as a moisturizer
These toners help to bind moisture to the skin.
It adds a shield of protection
Toners help to close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of environmental contaminants and impurities into the skin. It can even protect and remove chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
It rejuvenates skin
Toner can also be used instead of washing off all the dirt and oil from the skin. It will leave your skin revitalized even when you’re on the go.
It can prevent ingrown hair
Toners can help to prevent ingrown hair, so it also aids in grooming.
Our toners are not only alcohol-free but are also formulated with the goodness of nature
NATURAL INGREDIENTS USED IN CUCUMBER TONER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
CUCUMBER EXTRACT (Cucumis Sativus)
Cucumber extract is a valuable source of a variety of nutrients such as amino acid, fatty acids, and vitamin C. It is an antioxidant which is useful for treating inflammation and irritation of the skin.
Some of the other benefits are:
- Cucumber has a cooling effect on the skin which helps to treat sunburn and reducing pain as well.
- Cucumber extract helps to prevent environmental damage
- It also prevents signs of aging
MINT OIL (Mentha Piperita) – Pudina
Peppermint is an aromatic herb in the mint family. Mint oil has soothing and cooling properties that freshen the skin.
Few benefits of Mint Oil on the skin are shown below:
- It contains menthol, that has cooling abilities and at the same time brighten up the dull skin.
- A small zit is enough to spoil the whole look of the face. It controls the excess oil and prevents the clogged pores which lead to a breakout of acne. It is completely safe and known to clear the acne troubles form its root.
- It also serves as a facial scrub
ALOE VERA EXTRACT (Aloe Berbedensis)
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective herbal remedies for chronic skin conditions.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera gel helps to treat an inflammatory form of acne-like pustules and nodules.
- Aloe Vera helps to alleviate the inflammation and itchiness of the skin.
- It is able to treat dry skin. Aloe Vera gel absorbs easily so it is ideal for oily skin as well.
- Aloe Vera helps to heal wounds quickly and minimizes scarring by boosting collagen.
- It helps to soothe sunburn
NATURAL INGREDIENTS USED IN ROSE TONER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
ROSE EXTRACT (Rosa Domestica)
PRoses are an iconic symbol of beauty and love. As a gentle antiseptic and astringent, it can help cleanse the skin and prevent blemishes. It has also anti-inflammatory properties that enable it to help minimize redness and soothe irritation
- Rose has astringent and anti-bacterial properties so it is superbly ideal for oily and acne-prone skin
- It is high in Vitamin C which helps to stimulate skin collagen.
- It is rich in Vitamin E which acts as a good moisturizer.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (Camellia Sinensis)
Green tea health benefits can be enjoyed by drinking as well as applying over the skin. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and rich in Vitamin B2 and Vitamin E. It has many benefits:
- It is a useful tool to prevent bacterial infection which can lead to acne
- It plays an essential role in maintaining collagen in order to achieve youthful skin structure and firmness.
- It helps to reduce redness, itchiness, and inflammation.
- It also helps to calm down the vessels around the eye area, making it a miracle treating under eye dark circles and puffiness.
ROSE OIL (Rosa Domestica)
PRose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin. It also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acne, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
Few benefits are as shown below:
- Hydrate dry skin
- Minimizes the appearance of scars
- Reduce signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and sagging of skin
MINT OIL (Mentha Peperita)
Peppermint has a cooling and refreshing qualities which ill freshen the skin.
- It is known for its cooling effects which helps to brighten the dull skin
- It helps to prevent acne
- It also serves as a facial scrub
How to use:
After cleansing, take 3 to 4 pumps of toner directly on face, cotton pads or palm and pat onto the face. Let it dry
- 100% Natural
- For external use only
- No chemicals and additives