Purines execute many crucial purposes in cells. All cells need a balanced quantity of purines for advancement , accretion and survivance. Insufficiency of enzymes enwrapped in purine metabolism that contribute to stagnation of uric acid. High clusters of uric acid is called Hyperuricemia (above 7.0 mg/dl) but later it can lead to disease called gout which is a treatable condition. Uric acid arises during disintegration of purines.Now a days joint pain is a common problem in many people which can be classified on the basis of many reasons like unhealthy diet,age group,and some serious illness including cancer, diabetes , high blood pressure and many others. This article expresses about high uric acid its symptoms,risk factors, and also defines a diagnostic and ayurvedic treatments which can be utilized for deal with uric acid.Ayurvedic treatments are more beneficial than allopathic analysis because herbal remedies are 100% pure or natural, more effectual and free from complexities.
Uric acid is a unusable output which initiates in blood.There are so many food and drinks which are high in purines also expand level of uric acid.chemical formula of uric acid is C5H4N4O3 involves carbon, hydrogen,nitrogen and oxygen.Normal uric acid ranges are 2.4 to 6.0 mg/dl (female) its mainly begin in postmenopausal women and 3.4 to 7.0 mg/dl (male).
Ayurvedic medications for every disease are often herbal in nature.As per ayurveda, gout is called vata rakta. Vata means wind or rakta means blood.Its conclude that uric acid level is increased when vata dosha is imbalanced. There are so many natural treatments which help to reduce high uric acid but ayurvedic treatment is one of the best out of them.Ayurvedic medicine system has been followed from ancient times because of its profitable results and it is free from side effects.
Causes of High Uric Acid
There are so many factors affecting high uric acid.some are listed below:
- Heavy drinking
- High blood pressure
- High levels of cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Consumption of seafood and meat
There are only ⅓ of people with high uric acid experience symptoms. In this case it is known as asymptomatic hyperuricemia.
Some common symptoms are following
- Swelling and redness on some body parts.
- Find complications in moving damaged joints.
- Pain in your joints which include knees, ankles, wrists and elbows.
- Marked tenderness
Symptoms of Kidney Stones sometimes which are buildup due to High Uric Acid
- Pain in Abdomen
- Difficulty in Urination
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Ache in your Lower Back
- Blood in Urine
- Foul Smelling Urine
- Urinary Tract Infection(UTIs)
- Swelling on Affected Parts
Stages of Gout
- Asymptomatic gout-It is the earliest stage of gout.There is neither indication nor treatment is needed.
- Acute intermittent gout-In our body, uric acid which is not excreted by urination forms urate crystals that fetch in the spaces of joints.They influence joints including knees, ankles,elbows,wrists and big toe.
- Chronic tophaceous gout-this is the most cripple form of gout. It takes a long time to develop upto 10 years.if your gout is chronic you may continuously experience symptoms including aching, sore joints and many more.
Diagnosis of High Uric Acid
Usually, doctors diagnose high uric acid in accordance with symptoms and appearance of the affected joints.There are so many tests accessible which are beneficial to determination of high uric acid . some are listed below
- X-ray imaging
- Blood Test
- Joint fluid test
- Dual energy computerized tomography (DECT)
How can you heal your high uric acid by practicing ayurvedic herbal remedies?
Ayurvedic remedies are very old and traditional in India .There are a number of ayurvedic treatments which avail to manage the high uric acid level.these treatments are herbal in nature. Ayurveda doctors prescribed physical exercise, medications and dietary control to abolish sickness from root level. Some applicable treatments are listed below.
- Triphala -Triphala is an ayurvedic formula which is the combination of three phals( fruits) namely haritaki, bibhitaki and amalaki. These fruits contain vitamin C. Triphala is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce pain related to arthritis.
- Giloy- it is also called guduchi . It is also very advantageous in the ayurvedic medicine system. If you are suffering from high uric acid you should drink one glass of giloy juice which is extracted from the stem . giloy helps to elevate uric acid from your body.
- Neem – it has been considered as a medicinal plant from ancient times. Neem is often used in ayurvedic analysis to reduce inflammation which occurs during high uric acid .You can make a neem paste and then put it on a distressed area .It is usable in numerous forms like oils and capsules.
- Ginger- ginger seems to be an antioxidant .Take one inch of ginger steep well in a cup of water and drink repeatedly to bring down availability of uric acid from your blood and get relieved from joint pain. Ginger is also beneficial to lessen the swelling.
- Turmeric– Turmeric is a popular home remedy which is used to heal various ailments . Basically,It is a root and routinely employed as a spice but in ayurveda it has a wide range of health comforts .You can make turmeric paste and apply it on joints.on the other hand you can take a one teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix well in one cup of milk then consume it regularly to keep away from joint pain.
Natural Treatments For High Uric Acid
- Eat low purine food: The following food is low in purine:
- nuts , eggs and peanuts
- All fruit and fruit juices are considered as low in purines.artificial fruit juices in which additives and preservatives present are not recommended.
- take Low fat and fat free dairy products.
- Add vegetables in your diet such as cauliflower, spinach, mushroom, green peas etc.
- Bread, pasta, rice,cake,popcorn and cornbread
- Soda, tea, water,and coffee are advantageous to treat gout.
- Avoid using drugs which are culpable for uplifting your uric acid level. – There are certain medications which may raise uric acid levels.These medicines include
- Diuretic drugs (water pills) such as lasix and hydrochlorothiazide.
- take a low dose of aspirin
- Drugs that suppress the immune system which are especially used before or after an organ transplant.
- Avoid using alcohol and sugary drinks
- Having a large amount of alcohol and sweetened drinks may also generate gout.
- Heavy consumption of alcohol and sugary drinks also add nonessential calories in your diet which are causing weight gain and some other metabolic issues.
- Add on vitamin C or E supplements in your regular diet . significantly vitamin c helps to diminish uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of water
- Exercise is a prime method to upgrade overall health.mainly, yoga supports a lower stress level because stress is liable in aggravating gout attacks which is very unfavourable for health.
Herbal Medicinal Products for High Uric Acid by Planet Ayurveda
As stated by ayurveda, high uric (hyperuricemia) later on shows gout disease which is known as vata rakta roga. Vata means( wind), rakta means (blood )and roga means (disease). Planet ayurveda offers the best consolidation for dealing with uric acid . The following herbal products are processed by using the best variety of herbs and surely come after the ayurveda principle. Herbal remedies from planet Ayurveda are free from additives,preservatives and chemicals and 100% natural or pure. No offshoot of these remedies.
Our herbal remedies are listed below.
- Giloy Capsules
- Kaishore Guggul
- Navkarshik Churna
- Punarnava Capsules
1. Giloy Capsules
Giloy is a familiar plant in the ayurvedic healthcare system. Giloy has antipyretics and anti-inflammatory properties which are usable to lessen swelling, joint pain and some other conditions which are connected with hyperuricemia.These capsules are composed from pure extracts (Tinospora cordifolia).
Dosage: After meals,1capsule twice daily with normal water.
2. Kaishore Guggul
Kaishore guggul cleans your blood of toxins brought from a harmful diet . Kaishore guggul is a combination of following herbs which has anti-inflammatory properties. The ingredients are Vidang (Embelia ribes), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Indian jalap (Ipomoea turpethum) etc. The above herbs are beneficial or usable for lower hyperuricemia. Kaishore guggulu tablets eliminate unwanted toxins and are used to control the creation of uric acid.
Dosage: 2 tablets twice daily, with plain water after meals.
3. Navkarshik Churna
This churna is a beneficial herbal remedy for controlling high uric acid. Navkarshik churna is prepared with herbs such as neem (azadirachta indica) amla (phyllanthus emblica), manjistha (rubia cordifolia),haritaki(Terminalia chebula),vacha (acorus calamus linn), daruhaldi (berberis aristata),giloy (tinospora cordifolia),and katuki (picrorhiza kurroa) that show inflammatory, anti infection and antioxidant properties. This churna helps to enhance metabolism in our body and relieves all types of body pain and also assists to minimize high uric acid and related symptoms.
Dosage– Take one teaspoon of navkarshik churna twice daily, later on meals with normal water.
4. Punarnava Capsules
This amazing herbal remedy is processed from natural extracts of herb Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa).It has diuretics properties which helps to improve fluids and helps to improve Punarnava capsules give fruitful results in hyperuricemia as it eliminates toxins from the body .
Dosage-2 capsules twice daily, after meals with plain water.
The above article concludes that many risk factors can cause hyperuricemia which include high purine food, stress, kidney disease, diabetes and many more. These can be treated by using allopathic as well as ayurvedic treatment. According to ayurveda, the use of natural treatments or herbal remedies are more effective than other methods because herbal remedies are natural and free from chemicals,additives or preservatives which have harmful side effects. Apart from this,ayurveda states that a healthy diet plays an important role in your lifestyle.because it gives essential nutrients which preserves against various incurable diseases and helps to develop new cells in your body.at last, we have to take care ourselves by following a healthy diet which is rich in all nutrients. In case of any query kindly visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com