Grow Older, But Not Aged!
- Age 40 is a milestone when the risk of many health conditions increases. This makes a high time for taking stock of your health
- Age 40 is the high time to evaluate your wellbeing and to plan for the long-run.
- “It’s not like people are going to wake up and say, ‘I’m 40, I’m going to change everything I’m doing to get healthier, Instead, “the earlier they can start, the better it is for them.”
- Ayurveda Experts on aging agree that there are positive steps you can take to make your “golden years” healthier and more enjoyable. And, they might just add as much as a decade or more to your life… so act now
Ayurvedic Concept of Ageing
Aging is inevitable; it involves the changes in a person in terms of physical, psychological, mental and social health. Wrinkled skin, graying hair and macular degeneration are a few symptoms of aging. While one cannot avoid these changes, but can definitely delay them through natural ingredients or Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurveda is known to be the art of daily living in harmony and laws of nature. It is an ancient natural wisdom of health and healing.
Ayurvedic treatment for an ailment is focused on three doshas of a body – Vata Dosha, Kapha, Dosh, and Pitta Dosha. The process of degeneration of cells as you grow old is known as aging. Ayurveda suggests herbs that can help to reduce the symptoms of aging by regenerating body cells. Most of the herbs have various antioxidants that inhibit the growth of cell-damaging free radicals in the body. According to Ayurveda, “Rasayana (rejuvenation) branch of Ayurveda specifically deals with aging and its effects. As aging is a degenerative phase and process, Rasayana checks its pace and impact substantially, resulting in slow down.
Planet Ayurveda Offers Few Health Supplements To Be Used At The Age Of 40 To Slow Down The Aging Process
1. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules are extremely beneficial herbal medicine made of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and a very revered herb of the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine as a Rasayana (tonic) that promotes a youthful state of physical and mental health. “Ashwagandha” denotes “smell of the horse,” which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. These can be taken by the middle-aged and elderly to increase longevity. Some of the benefits of Ashwagandha are mentioned below:
- Ashwagandha capsules help in rapid cell regeneration or rejuvenation.
- These capsules help in delaying signs of aging as well, especially pertaining to the skin.
- These capsules will maintain blood pressure.
- Reduce stress.
- Reduce Joints pain.
2. Manjistha Capsules
In Ayurvedic medicine, Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is a blood purifying herb. It cools and detoxifies the blood, removes stagnant blood and dissolves obstructions in the blood flow. Stems and roots are the parts of this herb that have been taken by our Ayurveda experts for preparing these herbal capsules. Mentioned below are the best health benefits of Manjishtha Capsules
- Manjistha capsules are the great blood purifier. It cleanses the blood and removes all toxins from the body.
- These Capsules boost immunity level.
- Manjistha Capsules promote the healing of skin tissues damaged by injury or infection.
- A decoction of manjistha presented in Manjistha Capsules is helpful in treating rickets and calcium deficiency (promote strong bones & teeth)
- It relieves itching eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and herpes.
Manjistha can destroy tumors
- It is a wonderful support to the immune system since it eliminates toxins that could become overwhelming to it and increase blockages in the body.
3. Gandhak Rasayan
Gandhak Rasayan is an Ayurvedic mineral-based medicine, containing purified sulphur processed with herbal juice as a main natural ingredient.
Gandhak Rasayan has antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties
Gandhak Rasayan helpful in following health conditions:
- Skin Conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis, Scabies, Ring Worm, etc.
- Itching and burning sensation
- Scalp problem including dandruff and fungal infection
- Respiratory tract infection
- Teeth and Gum Problems
4. Navkarshik Churna
Planet Ayurveda’s Navkashik Churna has numerous therapeutic properties. It is an immunomodulator and improves immunity. This Churna has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
This formula has been prepared by Planet Ayurveda to help in following health conditions:
- Navkarshik Churna is effective in all types of arthritis
- It relieves pain & inflammation in the body and joints.
- It removes toxins from the body
- It removes uric acid accumulation from the body
- It purifies the blood
- It helps in various skin diseases.
5. Brahmi Capsules
Ayurveda has given a unique herb Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) which has often been regarded as a brain booster. Brahmi is a therapeutic herb commonly used as a memory enhancer (especially useful for those who may be suffering from age-related memory loss), aphrodisiac and a health tonic. It is believed to have refreshing effects on your brain.
Here are wonderful benefits of Brahmi Capsules:
- Brahmi reduces stress and anxiety
- Brahmi is known to help ease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Brahmi helps in boosting your memory.
- Regular consumption of Brahmi helps in strengthening your immune system.
- Brahmi has antioxidants that are essential for living a healthy life. Antioxidants help in removing free radicals that can further mutate into cancer cells.
- Brahma can be a great remedy that provides relief from arthritis
- Brahmi is known for regulating the blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes
- The antioxidant property present in Brahmi capsules is great for treating a dry scalp and preventing hair fall.
Here Are Some Health Tips Which Should Be Opted When You Are Nearing or Turning 40
- Keep Your Eyes Open for Vision Problems: At age 40, vision can start to worsen, so follow regular check-up of your eyes.
- Keep an eye on your cholesterol levels, blood sugar level, and body weight.
- Explore Your Family Health History: During the end of your third decade, it’s time to look carefully at your family tree to find out if your genetics increase your risks for particular diseases.
- Doing Exercises
- Fiber Is Your Friend: The metabolism slows around the age of 40, eating fewer calories can boost health. So make sure to get adequate fiber and fluids
- Stop smoking
- Regular health checkup
- No stress
- Eat right
Recharge, Restore & Rejuvenate – Use Ayurveda To Stay Young
For More Information, Please Visit – www.planetayurveda.com