Ayurveda is a natural system of healthcare and it is the oldest science originated in ancient times of India. Ayurveda is derived from ” Science of Life”, its main principle is to work on prevention of disease and maintenance of health. A wide range of chronic diseases can be managed by Ayurvedic treatment. Diet and lifestyle are considered two important points under Ayurveda. A healthy lifestyle includes many factors like eating habits, exercising regularly, etc. But due to our hectic schedules, usually we didn’t get time to follow these healthy habits properly. A sedentary lifestyle can lead to various health ailments. Today we are going to discuss how we can prevent these health issues and what is the role of dietary supplements.
Role of Ayurvedic Dietary Supplements
Ayurveda works on the principle of balance between three energies of the body. These three energies are Vata, pitta, and Kapha. Any imbalance in these three energies leads to various types of diseases. Ayurveda is the most effective way used as a preventive measure. In Ayurveda’s daily routine is called ” Dinacharya ” that has a huge impact on our health. It is one of the simplest yet most powerful tools that help to maintain body and mind. Although it sounds challenging if you are consistent you can achieve this. Stress, pollutants, and wrong dietary habits have negative effects on our body and these factors hamper the body’ s ability to repair itself. Hence dietary supplements play an important role in maintaining health.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Supplements
Ayurvedic supplements are formulated by using potent herbs which are highly beneficial for our body. All these herbs in combination work to maintain the physiology of our body. Here are the benefits of dietary supplements:
- Immunity Enhancement – Human beings have a natural fighting system that provides us resistance against various diseases. Strong immunity is a sign of good health. We can improve our immunity with the use of Ayurvedic dietary supplements. These supplements are rich in all types of minerals, vitamins which are necessary to boost immunity. Imbalanced diet, irregular sleep patterns, stress, and dehydration are major causes behind weak immunity. One can choose these Ayurvedic dietary supplements to increase immunity power
- These supplements are made for poly herbs which have many health benefits. One of them is they help to overcome stress and anxiety. Stress and Anxiety is a major issue nowadays and it can lead to various mental as well as physical problems. We can overcome these easily with regular use of Ayurvedic dietary supplements.
- Ayurvedic dietary supplements aids digestion. These supplements maintain healthy gut flora and prevent bacterial infection. Bad digestion is the main cause of all health problems.
- The Ayurvedic dietary supplements benefits and promotes detoxification and cleansing of the body. By detoxifying the body, they help in the prevention of health problems and also provide relief from existing problems.
- As we age various health problems such arthritis starts appearing. We can combat these disorders with regular use of Ayurvedic supplements.
Dietary Supplements By Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers Ayurvedic dietary supplements that are purely herbal and have multiple health benefits such as improving overall health, boost immunity, provides good bone health and strong hair and nails. These supplements include:
1. Moringa capsules
Moringa capsules are prepared by pure extracts of moringa (Moringa oleifera). Moringa is also known as the drumstick tree. Moringa is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Moringa has 7 times more vitamin content than oranges. The potassium content in moringa is 15 times higher than bananas. It is loaded with all nutrients which are beneficial to improve immunity power. Moringa has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an essential herb to deal with edema and other inflammatory conditions. Moringa capsules are highly beneficial to maintain healthy liver and bones.
Dose– 1 to 2 capsules twice daily after meals only.
2. Giloy Capsules
Giloy capsules are prepared by potent herbal extracts of giloy (Tinospora cordifolia). These capsules effectively work in boosting immunity power, providing good digestion, calms and soothes the nervous system, and prevents any kind of infection in the body.
Dose– 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals only.
3. Amalaki Rasayan
Amalaki Rasayan brings the goodness of amla (Embolic officinalis) as its main ingredient is Amla. Amalaki rasayan is in the form of capsules and these capsules are highly effective in treating digestive problems (Acidity, indigestion, peptic ulcers), improves immunity, and helps in rejuvenation of the body. These capsules are enriched with vitamin c, fibers, and properties that prevent free radical damage which leads to diseases like cancer.
Dose– 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
4. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules are formulated using extracts of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Ashwagandha is included in Balta herbs that provide strength and immunity. This herb also helps in providing muscle mass hence improves stamina and strength of a person. Ashwagandha is the best herb to deal with male and female sexual problems. In females it helps to regulate hormonal imbalance, in males, it improves libido, enhances sperm quality and quantity. As per Ayurveda, it is the best nervous tonic. Nowadays stress and anxiety are main problems that can be managed by regular use of ashwagandha capsules. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it provides relief from joint pain and swelling.
Dose– 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
5. Coral Calcium Complex
coral calcium complex is made of natural extracts of Praval pishti (coral calcium), Akik pishti, Mukta pishti, Jawar mohra pishti, Kamdudha ras, and giloy satva (Tinospora cordifolia). Coral calcium complex is an effective natural supplement that provides calcium in the safest and natural form. Coral calcium provides relief from muscle cramps, increases bone density, promotes the absorption of calcium. It provides healthy bones if used on a regular basis and prevents arthritis and other joint ailments. It is also beneficial in heart disorders.
Dose – 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meals.
Hence it is concluded that dietary supplements are best to add to your diet and enjoy all health benefits. They are the best alternative if your diet lacks nutrients. The main benefits of dietary supplements are prevention as well as they cure various health problems. Planet Ayurveda offers the best supplements as these are easily consumable and free of any type of chemicals.