Do you know About the Ayurvedic System of Medicine?
Ayurveda is 3000 years old and a traditional system of medicine with its roots in the Indian subcontinent. The name “Ayurveda” was extracted from Sanskrit words in which ‘Ayur’ means ‘Life’ and ‘Veda’ means ‘Science or Knowledge’. Thus, it means Knowledge of Life.
What Are The Benefits of Ayurveda?
Ayurveda does not revolve around medicinal herbs only, this art considers the usage of honey, butter, rock salts, ghee, milk, and natural resources as its components in the process of healing.
Some major and visible benefits of Ayurveda are
- Maintains balance between all body hormones
- Taking Ayurvedic medicines has no harm to the body.
- Helps in Reduction of inflammation
- Excretes out bad toxins from the body
- Lowers the chances of dreadful diseases
- Gives health to the skin
- Helps in bloating reduction
- Long term relief
- Treats the disease from its root
- Boosts immune health
Who is the Best Ayurvedic doctor in India?
Dr. Vikram Chauhan is referred to as the best Ayurvedic doctor in India. He is M.D. in Ayurveda and well known for his contribution in the field of Ayurveda. He is founder of a prominent and internationally renowned and leading company – Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. which is a manufacturing unit as well as an Ayurvedic Clinic. Dr. Vikram Chauhan established his company to help chronic conditioned patients who already give-up their hopes of getting well after undergoing several treatments. He is a genius in diagnosing patients with pulse diagnosis, prakriti/vikriti analysis, tongue diagnosis, and treating around 40-50 complicated patients daily with his vast knowledge in Ayurveda. He is serving with the benefits of his knowledge of herbs to the patients in his clinic named as Planet Ayurveda, located at Mohali, Chandigarh (India).
Why is Dr. Vikram Chauhan the best Ayurvedic doctor in India?
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan is an MD- Ayurveda in Dravyaguna and has immeasurable experience in Ayurvedic medicines and herbs. He knows about each herbal’s correct use in treating several complicated diseases.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan treated numerous patients with chronic diseases such as Cancer, Kidney diseases, Heart diseases, Chronic Lung Diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, Diabetes, and many other patients who got no relief after taking several treatments and lost their hope of getting well.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan manufactures his own pure, organic, and genuine herbal formulations and exports/trades the products globally under the brand name – Planet Ayurveda.
- The company owned by Dr. Vikram Chauhan is US-FDA approved and exports its medicines to the USA, Canada, Holland, Singapore, Slovakia, Latvia, and many other countries.
- All the herbal formulations by Planet Ayurveda are registered in India, Europe, and Canada after clearing all the required standard and quality tests and are Kosher, Halal, WHO-GMP, HACCP, ISO, India Organic, and USDA Organic Certified.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan is continuously creating awareness about the Ayurvedic system of medicine worldwide via different sources at the National and International level including TV channels, radio, newspapers, online interviews, exhibitions, seminars, etc. He had also written numerous health articles in International and National newspapers.
- He gives his precious lectures in various International and National conferences of Ayurveda and Health events.
- An eminent book “Ayurveda-God’s manual for healing” is written by Dr. Vikram Chauhan gives the reader a light of knowledge and proves the effectiveness of Ayurvedic medicines in the process of healing.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan has organized several events and workshops of Ayurveda in Europe / India / Singapore / Italy / Switzerland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / USA / Malaysia / Latvia / Macedonia and many other countries.
- Distributors of his company is available in numerous countries including the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Singapore, Nigeria, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, USA, Romania, Philippines, Turkey, Puerto rico, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Nepal, Slovenia, Holland, Cambodia, Zambia, Abidjan, Scotland and Republic of Ireland.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan gives a lot in research of Ulcerative colitis, Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP), and many other dreadful diseases and proved his efficiency in treating them all with his immense knowledge and following the Ayurvedic principles of treatment.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan finds a combination of several Herbs that can be used in the treatment of harmful disorders affecting the body.
- He grows natural medicinal plants and herbs at many farms and other places to spread the light of knowledge regarding Ayurveda among people.
- He conducts workshops in various countries and shares the infinite knowledge of Ayurveda and medicinal plants to students.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan has developed an online platform www.planetayurveda.com to contribute and serve the people in the best and most convenient way. Over 100 Ayurvedic doctors are involved in his platform providing services regarding the prevention and treatment of the diseases.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan gave his service as honoree Ayurvedic physician to many charitable organizations without taking any charge in villages and aware villagers about Ayurvedic herbs and their benefits.
- He conducts various courses in Ayurveda for the students of the USA and Europe.
- Developed herbal formulations for many National and International companies and wrote literature about his developed products.
- He is serving the population by preventing and treating diseases and helps them by bringing knowledge of herbs, nature, healing without taking medicines.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan asks their patients and the general population to live a good and healthy lifestyle with Ayurveda including a healthy diet to stay away from diseases.
Awards of Dr. Vikram Chauhan
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi National Award -“Rashtriya Ekta Samman” by the Govt. of India in the National Unity Conference organized at New Delhi (India).
- Malaysian Healthcare Sdn Bhd awarded Dr. Vikram Chauhan with the “Healthcare Excellence Award” .
- The All India Business and Business and Community Foundation gave the “Health Excellence Award” to Dr. Vikram Chauhan in their 36TH national seminar.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan awarded as “Heroes of Society” by AIMIL India Pvt Ltd,a leading Indian Ayurvedic company.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan was awarded and honored as a Leading Ayurvedic consultant of North India in an international seminar organized by the Dabur Ayurvedic company in 2014.
- For his outstanding work in the field of Ayurveda, he was awarded with “Ayurveda Gaurav Award” by minister of Ayush and minister of defense for state- Shri. Shripad Yesso Naik and Sandu company directors at Pune, Maharashtra (India).
- “Vishwa Ayurvedic Sangathan Lifetime achievement award 2020” was received by Dr. Vikram Chauhan.
- Dr. Vikram Chauhan gave a beautiful presentation about role of Arjuna herb in treating heart disorders to Prince Charles of UK and his wife Ms.Camilla parker on their visit at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India in March, 2006.
How to Contact Dr. Vikram Chauhan?
One can physically contact Dr. Vikram Chauhan by visiting his clinic located at Plot No.627, JLPL Industrial area, Sector-82, Mohali-140306 (Punjab, India). He sits in his clinic to help patients and treat their health problems and diseases. Dr. Vikram Chauhan can also be reached by visiting his website www.planetayurveda.com, from where you can write to him about your query through the Quick Enquiry form or book a slot for a video consultation with him for personalized advice. This is a good option for patients who are living far from the clinic and outside India and especially those suffering from chronic diseases.
Free Tele-consultation, email consultations and WhatsApp consultations are also available for the patients. Besides this, you can contact the Doctors of Planet Ayurveda through social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, etc.
It is important to note that it is not necessary that you are suffering from any disease to contact Dr. Vikram Chauhan or his team at Planet Ayurveda, you can even contact him about any basic or standard knowledge of Ayurveda or herbs. E-mail and contact details can easily be found here: (website / contact us page).